Find a Store
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 seeded and diced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 & 1/2 cups of cooked black eyed peas (or 1 can drained)
- 3/4 cup cooked black beans (or 1/2 can drained)
- 3/4 cup cooked corn
- 1/2 a lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons of World Tour: Mexican Taco Seasoning
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, and World Tour: Mexican Taco Seasoning in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together black beans, black eyed peas, corn, green onions, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Pour mixed dressing in the large bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow flavors to set.
- Serve with fajitas, tacos or chips.