Find a Store
- In a large pan, season the salmon with the Garlic and Herb Seasoning and coat with Spicy Sweet Bourbon Glaze. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Add olive oil to an oven safe baking dish or skillet. Remove salmon from covered pan and place in the baking pan. Keep the rest of the glaze for later.
- Add salmon to a preheated, 425 degree oven. Cook for 6 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Add remaining glaze to the salmon filet. Cook for an additional 6 minutes or until done.
- Remove the skin from the filet, serve immediately and enjoy!