Find a Store
- Red Eye Rooster or Rooster Reaper Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP granulated sugar
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 2-3 tsp water
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 4-6 TBSP vegetable or canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1lb protein of choice
- ½lb vegetables of choice
- 1-2 bottles Asian Cooking Dipping Sauce
- Garlic Fusion Hot Sauce
- 1-2 tsp sesame oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 to 1 ½ TBSP Red Eye Rooster or Rooster Reaper Hot Sauce, mayonnaise, sugar, onion powder, and water until smooth. Add sugar or water if needed to bring to desired taste and consistency. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook rice by using method of 1 part rice to 2 parts water, washing your rice well before cooking.
- In a large skillet or wok, add 2 to 3 TBSP oil of choice and heat over medium heat. Once hot, add half of your minced garlic until it starts to become aromatic, when it does, add protein of choice.
- Pour Asian Cooking and Dipping Sauce or Teriyaki Sauce to coat the protein and cook until it reaches in internal temperature of 165°F for chicken, 145°F for shrimp and steak.
- Remove protein from pan and set to the side. If needed, add more oil to your pan, and add garlic and vegetables. Coat your vegetables in the same sauce as the protein and cook until desired tenderness.
- In the last few minutes of cooking, add your protein back into the pan and mix evenly throughout the vegetables. Once ready, remove from heat, serve over rice, garnish with sesame seeds, and don’t forget your spicy shrimp sauce in the refrigerator! If you need more of a kick, add a few dashes of the Garlic Fusion, Red Eye Rooster or Rooster Reaper Hot Sauce on top.