Find a Store
- 1 1/2 Sticks of unsalted butter (6 oz) at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pepper Palace Maple-Chipotle Rub
- 1 cup chopped pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl or mixer and mix until creamy and smooth.
- Add egg and maple syrup and vanilla, mix well.
- Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well, making sure to scrape the sides to incorporate all ingredients.
- Add the Maple Chipotle Rub and mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet or sheet lined with parchment paper about 2-3 inches apart.
- Press some pecan pieces on top of the cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Makes about 4 dozens cookies.