Find a Store
Fire Roasted Nacho Dip
- 1 Jar (16oz) of Fire Roasted Salsa
- 2 lbs of Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- In a large pan or skillet, cook ground beef and onions on a medium heat until the meat is no longer pink.
- Once cooked, drain grease and set aside.
- Line or grease large slow cooker.
- In a large slow cooker, add cheese, Fire Roasted Salsa, cooked meat and cooked onions. Heat while covered for 3-4 hours on a low heat and stir cheese dip periodically.
- Serve warm and enjoy!