Find a Store
Baked Five Pepper Cheese Dip
- 1 Jar (16oz) of Five Pepper Fire Roasted Salsa
- 16 oz of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
- In a large bowl, blend together softened cream cheese and Five Pepper Fire Roasted Salsa. Mix until smooth.
- In a baking pan, line the bottom of the pan with a small layer of cheddar cheese.
- Add mixed cream cheese and salsa to the baking pan.
- Top evenly with 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese
- Bake in a 400 degree over for 20-25 minutes or until the top layer of cheese is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve with tortilla chips, Fritos, veggies or pretzels!