Find a Store
- 3 sliced chicken breasts
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 3 thinly sliced bell peppers
- 1/3 cup of Marin8 Southwestern Style Marinade
- Olive oil
- Add chicken and Marin8 to a large zip lock bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Add a small amount of oil to a medium heat pan and sear chicken breasts for about 7 minutes on each side or until fully cooked. Remove from pan and set aside for later.
- Add more oil (if needed), onions and peppers to the medium heat pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken back to pan with onions and peppers. Stir everything together, serve immediately and enjoy!