Find a Store
- 2 lbs of chicken wings
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup of Wing Master - Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce
- In a large bowl, add chicken wings, oil salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss until the wings are covered.
- Add seasoned wings to a baking sheet with wire rack and place in a 400 degree pre-heated oven.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until chicken is a golden brown color. Be sure to flip the chicken wings after the first 30 minutes in the oven.
- Remove wings from oven and place into a large bowl. Add Wing Master - Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce and toss until wings are completely covered.
- Serve with Ranch Dressing or Blue Cheese. Enjoy!